Join a conversation or workshop to shape the Heart Helper Pilot
What is your experience of returning home after being in hospital with heart failure?
We want to learn from the experiences of people who:
- have a diagnosis of heart failure
- are a carer or family member of someone with heart failure
- are a healthcare worker in this field.
We want to collaborate with you to improve home-based healthcare. Our conversations will help shape the Heart Helper Pilot.
Why it matters
Did you know that one in four patients sent home after a heart failure hospital admission need to return to hospital within 30 days?
Many of these readmissions can be prevented by implementing initiatives to improve care quality, communication across care settings and support offered to patients and carers.
How you can participate
There are a few ways you can take part as a person with lived experience of heart failure, their carer or family member, or as a healthcare worker:
- Have a 30-minute conversation with us about your experience.
- Have a more detailed 60–90-minute conversation about your experience, particularly going home after hospital.
- Join an ideas workshop or feedback session (group sessions).
This opportunity has now closed.
We will be running different activities through to June 2022.