We're proud to host the Cardiovascular Summit, which will showcase initiatives and achievements in improved cardiovascular care by Victorian health services and launch the new Victorian Cardiovascular Dashboard.
The summit will allow clinicians providing cardiac care to learn about the excellence occurring across Victoria, make connections that will cultivate collaboration, and share ways to provide better care.
Join us on the day to hear from knowledgeable guest speakers and experts, enjoy panel discussions with Q&A, partake in networking opportunities, and benefit from informative and interactive presentations such as:
Data for improvement:
- A workshop launching and exploring the functionalities of the new Victorian Cardiovascular Dashboard, and how this data can be used for local and broader quality improvement
- Latest insights identified in cardiovascular health by recent data linkage undertaken in Victoria
Improving transitions of care and readmissions
- Cardiac models of care from Victorian health services supported by new service coordination arrangements, remote monitoring, and telehealth
- Real world examples of coordinating better cardiac care through our sponsored projects, Cardiovascular Ambassador Project and Heart Helper pilot, in over 20 Victorian hospitals
- Working and collaborating with primary care providers to better support cardiac care across the inpatient and community divide
Improving access to specialist cardiac care
- Rapid access clinics, digital secondary prevention programs and regional care models that bring high quality cardiac care to regional Victoria
- Hub and spoke pathways that ensure specialist cardiac care is available closer to home for those living outside metropolitan areas.
An unmissable opportunity for any clinicians providing cardiac care.
Presenting health services include: Austin Health, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Alfred Health, Grampians Health, Bairnsdale Health, Goulburn Valley Health, Bass Coast Health, Northern Health, Eastern Health, Monash Health, Barwon Health, Echuca Regional Health, Western Health, St Vincent’s Health, Alexandra District Health... and more!