SCV Cardiac Clinical Network Coordinating Committee is proud to present this Clinical Conversation aimed at clinicians working with those living with heart failure to assist and guide in navigating the journey to optimal medical therapy. This Clinical Conversation will be especially relevant to those supporting Victorian's living with heart failure in the community and outpatient setting, as well as acute care clinicians.
With several recommended gold standard heart failure medications that have resulted in reduced symptom burden and a reduction in rehospitalisation and mortality, clinicians are required to plan, communicate and monitor complex medication uptitration regimes over many months.
Join a cardiologist, general practitioner, heart failure nurse practitioner, consumer and a pharmacist as they discuss the evidence and prescribing algorithms, work through case examples and host a live Q & A and discussion with the attending audience.
SPEAKERS AND FACILITATORS
- A/Prof David Prior, Cardiologist - Deputy Director of Cardiology St Vincent's Melbourne
- Tory Warner, Senior Clinical Pharmacist - Heart failure, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Alfred Health
- A/Prof Ralph Audehm, General Practitioner - Carlton Family Medical
- Prof. Andrea Driscoll, Nurse Practitioner/Academic - Austin Health/ Deakin University
- Lived experience expert - TBA