Our Perioperative Learning Health Network is pleased to invite you to a 3-part webinar series, Improving theatre utilisation: Making best use of existing theatre capacity to safely deliver more surgical procedures. Over 3 webinars, we will explore different options for health services that are safe, feasible and deliverable to improve surgical throughput.
- Webinar 1: Wednesday 8 November: Super Saturdays: special considerations for weekend work
- Webinar 2: Wednesday 22 November 2-3 PM: Planning a perfect week: Lessons from the sector
- Webinar 3: Wednesday 6 December 2-3 PM: Everyday improvements to increase theatre efficiency
Webinar 1: Super Saturdays: special considerations for weekend work
Listen in as various health services share their experiences and tips on how to successfully implement additional weekend surgical lists. Hear from the primary care sector on the importance of effective transfers of care to ensure safe and speedy recovery after surgery.
- Sarah Larwill, Director of operations surgical services, Alfred Health
- Nikola Allen and Sonia Smith, Maryborough district health service
- Anita Munoz, Victorian Chair of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Tune in live for the opportunity to ask the speakers questions.
For further information please contact: email@example.com.