Date & Time
Online (via MS Teams)
Safer Care Victoria invites you to the launch of the Quality & Safety Act 2022.
From 30 November 2022, the Act will:
- Create a statutory duty of candour to ensure patients who are seriously harmed in a health service receive:
- an apology
- the facts of the incident
- the service’s response
- the steps the service is taking to prevent reoccurrence.
- Extend protections for apologies offered by health services for harm suffered by patients.
- Introduce protections for serious adverse patient safety event reviews conducted by health services.
- Establish a Chief Quality & Safety Officer role with the power to conduct quality and safety reviews within health services.
This webinar will assist health services to prepare for and implement the duty of candour and associated reforms.
Who should attend?
Health service leadership (CEO, Board members, Managers/Directors etc)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: 12 Jul 2022