Safer Care Victoria and the Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada
Date & Time
This is the third webinar in our Medication safety educational series.
This session will be facilitated by Nathan Farrow, Director, Centre for Patient Safety and Experience, SCV.
It will cover:
- steps of the multi-incident analysis process
- how multi-incident analysis complements other medication incident analysis strategies.
Who should attend?
Pharmacists, quality/risk managers, clinicians, allied health practitioners, nursing staff and more.
Medication safety educational series
These webinars are interactive sessions to help healthcare professionals:
- raise the profile of medicines safety issues relating to high-risk medicines and high-risk settings
- hear and learn from the experiences of others
- identify and address system vulnerabilities.
Page last updated: 06 Apr 2022