This is an opportunity for nursing clinical leads of rapid response systems to come together and promote excellence in care of the acutely unwell and/or deteriorating patient. The purpose of this workshop is to:
- provide an opportunity to connect with other rapid response services
- share ideas, resources and challenges
- decrease clinical practice variation
- identify best practice, share and support implementation and spread of best practice
- provide advice to Safer Care Victoria and the Critical Care Clinical Network.
This will be the inaugural meeting of what we anticipate will be an ongoing group.