We are seeking nine clinicians with a passion for driving positive change for the health of all Victorians to join our 2022-23 Clinical fellows program.
Our 12-month program is the only one of its kind in Australia and is a fantastic opportunity to build your skills as a leader in healthcare improvement.
SCV’s fellowship program has recently grown to include improvement fellows in addition to our clinical and safety fellow programs. Our fellowships build health sector skill and capability to lead change and improve healthcare quality and patient safety. We invite you to collaborate with us on priority improvement projects in 2022.
Who should apply?
We are looking for mid-career clinicians from all fields and specialities to lead a number of priority projects with SCV. Your application for the program needs be endorsed by your health service manager.
Download our Information for nominees.
Why should you apply?
- Get a different perspective on healthcare improvement.
- Develop improvement science skills to lead and drive system change.
- Contribute to delivery of an improvement project, including undertaking research, analysis and implementation.
- Learn valuable project management skills, including resourcing, timelines, monitoring and evaluation.
- Benefit from a 12-month tailored learning program around change management and leadership.
Submit your application now
Please read the position description and submit the following documents:
- short cover letter which includes the projects you would like to be considered for
- an up-to-date CV of no more than three pages
- one page that answers the following questions:
- Where will you be in five years’ time in your career and how will this opportunity help you achieve this goal?
- What unique elements will you bring to the fellow’s cohort in 2022?
- a letter from your direct line manager supporting your fellowship application. This letter should confirm your attendance online, if shortlisted, on 30 March 2022 for an assessment day and, if successful, that you can commence with SCV on Monday 16 May 2022.
Email your completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 20 March 2022.
Applications close Sunday 20 March 2022.
If you are shortlisted, you must be available to attend an assessment day online via Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 30 March 2022 and, if successful, a virtual panel interview to follow.
Please note the program starts on Monday 16 May 2022. Successful fellows are expected to commence on this date.
For general information about the SCV Clinical fellows program, please review the Information for nominees. You can also review the FAQ for applicants. If you cannot find an answer to your query here, please email email@example.com for assistance.