Are you a healthcare worker who is experienced and passionate about improving wellbeing?
Join the Healthcare worker wellbeing centre advisory group!
The advisory group will help us establish and guide the activity of the Healthcare worker wellbeing centre.
As a member, you will be a champion for improving healthcare worker wellbeing and:
- provide expert input to the establishment and activity of the wellbeing centre
- connect the centre and the voice of healthcare workers
- potentially be involved in targeted improvement activities relating to healthcare worker wellbeing.
The group will also be a model for supporting wellbeing in healthcare workers – we will walk the talk. We will implement protective wellbeing practices and welcome you to do the same.
Please consider your own wellbeing before you apply for this role.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Chair and advisory group members who:
- have primary experience as a healthcare worker (clinical or non-clinical) in Victoria across one or more settings
- are passionate about improving healthcare worker wellbeing
- are able to represent a broad range of healthcare workers
- hold a strong desire to create change in the health system, like to work collaboratively, are results focused and able to think at a systems level
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- have the time and capacity to be involved in this work.
In addition to the above the Chair will be someone who has previous experience chairing a senior/executive committee, and is a recognised leader in a healthcare setting.
Read more information in the role description.
Ready to apply?
Please complete the online application by 5pm Thursday 4 March.
Need more information?
Email us at email@example.com
Subscribe for updates
Get advance invites and the heads up on new resources.