We are inviting expressions of interest from people living with heart failure who have had a hospital admission in Victoria in the last 3 years, or their carer or family member.
You’ll be an integral part of the project team, working with us to help plan and design the Heart Helper Pilot, using your lived experience.
About the Heart Helper Pilot
Heart failure is a complex chronic condition. One in four patients with heart failure are readmitted to hospital within 30 days of being discharged.
The Heart Helper Pilot will partner with one or two Victorian health services to co-design and test a service delivery model to help people with heart failure after a hospital admission.
Your new role
As a lived experience partner, you will:
- bring the consumer or carer perspective into the planning of the Heart Helper Pilot
- foster connections with consumers and clinicians
- provide consumer leadership during the co-design phase
This role is one to two days per week from February to June 2022 (four months).
We are seeking applications from people who have:
- lived experience of heart failure or caring for a person with heart failure (essential)
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to connect with consumers and clinicians
- Please read the information pack, which includes further details on how to apply
- Email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications have been extended and now close 11:59pm Sunday 6 March 2022.
Download information pack
Last updated 25 Jan 2022