Applications have closed for health services to partner with us on the Postpartum haemorrhage collaborative.
This large-scale improvement project seeks to reduce harm to birthing parents and their families caused by primary postpartum haemorrhage in Victoria.
Using the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Model for improvement, around 30 health services will work together to test small changes, measure their impact, and share what they learn.
Who should consider applying?
We are seeking applications from all Victorian health services (public and private) who are:
- Excited to build improvement capability and test changes with measurable results.
- Committed to providing outstanding care for all Victorians, always.
Why join us?
This collaborative will allow your service to:
- Improve health outcomes for birthing parents and their families
- Build improvement science capability in a practical setting
- Collaborate with other Victorian health services in a state-wide initiative
By the end of the collaborative, your work will inform a change package to support other health services to implement evidenced-based changes, scaling improvements across the state.
How to apply
Deadline extended: Applications now close at COB Friday 11 March 2022.
Step 2 : Complete the online application form.
If you require other options or support to complete this application, or would like to ask any questions, please email PPHcollaborative@safercare.vic.gov.au .
Visit the Postpartum haemorrhage collaborative page for more information on the project.