Safer Care Victoria is offering more topics and more places in its popular incident review training calendar in 2020 to better meet increasing demands.
This means a broader range of topics across metropolitan and regional Victoria.
These training workshops are likely to fill fast - so make sure you regularly check our events calendar!
The new training workshops are:
- Fundamentals of Incident Review (prerequisite for all other workshops unless you have attended our Incident Review workshop in the past three years)
- Incident Review Method: RCA² (Root Cause Analysis and Action)
- Incident Review Method: London Protocol
- Incident Review Method: AcciMap
- Cognitive interviewing and cognitive biases.
Those interested in attending any incident review training workshops will submit an expression of interest.
Participant registration in a workshop will then be confirmed by SCV (that is, workshop attendance will not be self-registration on a 'first come first served' basis anymore).
SCV trains more than 600 people every year in incident reviews, as part of our broader sentinel event program.
Any queries about the new training workshops can be directed to email@example.com