- Applications is now closed -
We’re calling for mental healthcare workforce (clinical, non-clinical, lived experience), individuals with lived experience (consumers, carers, family, supporters), academics, researchers, and data experts to share their expertise in our Mental Health Learning Health Network (LHN) Advisory Group and/or Data Group.
Safer Care Victoria’s first Mental Health LHN presents exciting new opportunities to improve the Safety for all within our mental health system. It will allow us to enhance the quality of mental health care, experiences and outcomes for consumers with mental ill-health and their carers, family, supporters and workforces across Victoria. Applications close at midnight Monday 30 January 2023.
Who should apply?
Are you someone who:
• is passionate about improving healthcare delivery
• has knowledge, experience, and skills in mental health
• is a system thinker committed to working collaboratively across multidisciplinary teams
• has experience in data analysis and interpretation to inform decision making
• commits to bringing their whole self and telling it like it is, i.e. two key SCV values
• will contribute to improvement initiatives or safety and quality work of the LHN through effective networking and collaboration
• will drive engagement within and across the mental health network?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you!
How to apply
• a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the Expression of Interest document (one page only)
• a clear indication as to why you want to be involved in the Mental Health LHN governance group/s, whether your interest is in joining the Advisory Group, the Data Group, or both, and what skills, expertise and insights you offer
• a copy of your current resume (no more than four pages).
Email these documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line, Mental Health Learning Health Network – EOI.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Follow the links below to learn more about the work we do: