The new Victorian Maternal and Child Health Advisory Group (VMCHAG) has an exciting opportunity for up to ten consumers to form the Maternal and Child Health Consumer Partners Group.
The group will help inform and shape future maternal and child health service delivery in Victoria by capturing the lived experience, knowledge and practical reflections of consumers' experience from Maternal and Child Health services. We're calling on parents and carers who have utilised Maternal and Child Health services in the previous three years to join the new Maternal and Child Health Consumer Partners Group and Victorian Maternal and Child Health Advisory Group. All consumer partners will be remunerated.
Applications close 5 pm, Friday 18 November 2022
Who should apply?
We are looking for parents and carers who have used Victorian maternal and child health services in the previous three years; applications are encouraged from consumers with the following identity and/or experiences:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- from regional/rural location
- have utilised the Enhanced MCH program
- from a council area currently operating a prioritised MCH service model
- single parents
- have a disability or are a parent of child with disability
- carer/s for children in out-of-home care
- Expression of Interest form: Consumer Partners Maternal and Child Health
- More information on Victorian Maternal and Child Health Advisory Group
How to apply
Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) by providing:
- A short cover letter (one page) or email briefly outlining your interest, including relevant skills/experiences you bring to the advisory group
- Send your application email marked EOI Consumer partner application.to: Marcia Armstrong, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Applications close: 5 pm, Friday 18 November 2022
Questions regarding these role/s can be directed to:
Samantha Dunne, Senior Project Officer - Safer Care Victoria.