We are establishing a Maternity Learning Health Network to bring together clinicians, consumers, health services, academics and other thought leaders to review relevant data and best available evidence to drive decision-making at the point of care.
The Maternity Learning Health Network will enable maternity sector improvement to be delivered at pace and at scale through access to data, evidence and comprehensive sector engagement.
We are seeking a new Maternity Clinical Lead to provide clinical expertise, leadership and strategic advice throughout the development, implementation and evaluation of the Maternity Learning Health Network.
Who should apply?
We are looking for an obstetrician or senior midwife who is passionate about improving the quality and safety of maternity care.
Possessing expert knowledge about maternity services, the Maternity Clinical Lead will communicate a vision for high-quality healthcare. They will be a clinician of excellent clinical standing in their area of expertise and passionate about improving outcomes and consumer experiences of care.
For more information, download our application pack.
Why you should apply
As a Clinical Lead in the Maternity Learning Health Network, you will:
- Provide expert clinical advice and leadership to inform and shape project delivery
- Support the development, implementation and evaluation of a Maternity Learning Health Network to facilitate impactful quality and safety improvements within Victorian maternity services
- Champion sector engagement to drive project delivery, including leading engagement with partnering health service executives
- Support design and delivery of learning sessions (workshops) and coaching sessions
- Identify and act on opportunities to ensure activities are person-centred and grounded with consumer and carer/family perspectives
- Support planning to spread successful changes from the collaborative to other areas within participating health services and more broadly across the Victorian health system.
How to apply
Read the Clinical Lead position description prior to completing an application.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 31 July 2022.
Include ‘Clinical Lead - Maternity’ in the subject line and attach:
- A one-page cover letter
- A current curriculum vitae (maximum of four pages).
For more information about the Maternity Clinical Lead position, please review the FAQs document.
For further information, please contact Simone Pike, Acting Manager, Learning Health Network via email@example.com.