We’re looking for a Consumer Lead with lived experience in receiving acute care in a Victorian hospital(s) to join our Learning Health Network (LHN). Acute care includes experience within critical care, emergency, infection, and paediatrics.
As a Consumer Lead, you are someone who can advocate for others, is interested in developing your leadership skills, and will work with us to ensure patients and their families or caregiver/s experiences and perspectives are central to our activities.
Who should apply?
Are you someone who is:
- passionate about improving engagement, experiences, and outcomes for acute care patients
- recognised for your deep understanding of patients experiences in acute care settings and for your commitment to improving Victorian healthcare safety and quality
- an effective communicator with strong stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills?
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!
Why should you apply?
This opportunity will enable you to:
- use your valuable experiences in receiving acute care in Victoria and your experience in advocacy to provide a specialised, patients focused lens on our direction, approach, and priorities
- co-chair the Acute Care LHN Advisory Group and grow your ability to influence better outcomes and experiences for people who are receiving acute care across the Victoria
- participate in networking with the SCV and Victorian acute care healthcare sector.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please read the attached documents below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Before submitting your application, please read:
- Acute Care Learning Health Network Consumer Lead Position Description
- Acute Care Learning Health Network Consumer Lead Role Statement
- Acute Care Learning Health Network Advisory Group Terms of Reference
- Acute Care Learning Health Network Advisory Group Questions and Answers
Email these documents to Katherine Valastro, email@example.com, include ‘Consumer Lead Acute Care Learning Health Network application’ in the subject line and attach:
- one-page cover letter
- current curriculum vitae* (no more than three pages).
*A curriculum vitae or document that helps us understand your skills and experience that demonstrate what you would bring to the Acute Care LHN.
Applications close at 5 pm Monday 12 December 2022.