We’re seeking three consumers to join our Clinical Advisory Group, who:
- identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; or
- have a culturally and linguistically diverse background; or
- identify with the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and gender diverse, intersex, queer and/or questioning community; and
- preferably have consumer engagement experience.
Better health outcomes are achieved when health professionals, services and organisations work in partnership with consumers, carers and communities. This is a unique opportunity for you to influence the Victorian healthcare system and improve consumer’s experiences and outcomes.
This opportunity will enable you to:
- share your experiences in navigating the healthcare system
- advocate and promote the consumer perspective to improve healthcare delivery in Victoria
- influence better outcomes and experience of care
- develop networks in government agencies and participating health services.
How do I apply?
STEP 1: Review the frequently asked questions document for further information about the role, Safer Care Victoria and the Clinical Advisory Group.
STEP 2: Review questions for the application form.
STEP 3: Complete the application form online.
STEP 4: You will be notified via phone or email regarding the outcome of your application and whether you need to attend a virtual interview.
For more information, please contact Revanth Mantatikar, Senior Project Officer, in the Centre of Clinical Excellence on (03) 9500 5727 or via email@example.com.