We're looking for a primary healthcare provider to join our Clinical Advisory Group. You will need to have:
- an extensive understanding of the hospital system in Victoria
- experience caring for patients who have/are using the hospital system
- engaged with the hospital system and community services.
Better health outcomes are achieved when health professionals, services and organisations work in partnership with consumers, patients, carers and communities. This is a unique opportunity for you to influence the Victorian healthcare system and improve people’s experiences and outcomes.
This opportunity will enable you to:
- share your personal experiences and expertise in navigating the healthcare system
- advocate and promote the primary healthcare provider perspectives to improve healthcare delivery for all Victorians
- influence better outcomes and experience of care
- grow and develop networks in government agencies.
How do I apply?
STEP 1: Review the frequently asked questions for further information about the role, Safer Care Victoria and the Clinical Advisory Group.
STEP 2: Email your resume (no more than 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: You will be notified of the outcome of your application and whether you need to attend a virtual interview via email.
Applications close Sunday 7 May 2023.
For more information, please contact Revanth Mantatikar, Senior Project Officer, in the Centre of Clinical Excellence on (03) 9500 5727 or via email@example.com.