16 December 2022
Adult Retrieval Victoria (ARV), Ambulance Victoria (AV) introduced a new Paediatric CHRIS on 15 December 2022 to provide an up-to-date bird’s eye view of paediatric bed capacity in Victorian public health services to support clinical and patient flow decision making for children who need inpatient care.
This replaces the original Paediatric CHRIS, which was introduced by ARV, AV in collaboration with the Paediatric Clinical Network, Safer Care Victoria on 16 March 2022 as a six month pilot.
Operational and clinical leaders in participating health services are now able to input their health service data and see graphs displaying paediatric inpatient bed capacity and occupancy in real time across Victoria.
To find out more, see our Paediatric CHRIS Fact Sheet and the ARV, AV Paediatric CHRIS Flyer on how to enter data.
- Paediatric CHRIS fact sheet
- Paediatric CHRIS Data Dictionary (PDF version)
- Paediatric CHRIS Data Dictionary (Word version)
- Paediatric CHRIS flyer, Adult Retrieval Victoria, Ambulance Victoria
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any general queries
- Contact email@example.com for queries relating to accessing the Paediatric CHRIS Portal