If you're someone with lived experience, a clinician, researcher, data expert, or health system leader in critical care, emergency, infection, or paediatrics, we’d like to invite you to join the Acute Care Learning Health Network Advisory Group.
Our Acute Care Learning Health Network presents exciting new opportunities to work with us to improve the safety and quality of healthcare and patient outcomes in Victoria.
Applications close at midnight Monday 12 December 2022.
Who should apply?
We’re seeking clinicians, people with lived experience in acute care, researchers, data experts and health system leaders who:
- are passionate about improving healthcare delivery, including those involved in direct patient care
- come from diverse disciplines and differing career stages
- have knowledge, experience, and skills in the relevant clinical speciality, e.g critical care, emergency, infection, and paediatrics
- are system thinkers and committed to working collaboratively across multidisciplinary teams
- bring experience in data analysis and interpretation
- commit to bringing their whole self and telling it like it is, e. g two key Safer Care Victoria values
- will contribute to leading improvement initiatives or safety and quality work of the LHN through effective networking and collaboration
- will drive engagement within the relevant health network.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please read the attached documents below or email email@example.com
- Acute Care Learning Health Network Advisory Group Expression of Interest
- Acute Care Learning Health Network Advisory Group Terms of Reference
- Acute Care Learning Health Network Advisory Group Questions and Answers
How to apply
- a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the expression of interest document (one page only)
- an indication as to why you want to be involved in the Acute Care LHN Advisory Group
- your current resume (no more than four pages).
Email these documents to Katherine Valastro, firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include the Subject as ‘Acute Care Learning Health Network – Advisory Group EOI’.