We’re calling for clinicians, carers, academics, GPs and people with lived experience in palliative, geriatrics and aged care to share their expertise in the Continuing Care LHN Advisory Group.
Our Continuing Care Learning Health Network (LHN) presents exciting new opportunities to work with us to improve the safety and quality of healthcare and patient outcomes in Victoria.
Applications close at midnight Monday 12 December 2022
Who should apply?
Are you someone who:
- is passionate about improving healthcare delivery
- has knowledge, experience, and skills in the relevant clinical areas
- is a system thinker committed to working collaboratively across multidisciplinary teams
- has experience in data analysis and interpretation
- commits to bringing their whole self and telling it like it is, i.e. two key SCV values
- will contribute to leading improvement initiatives or safety and quality work of the LHN through effective networking and collaboration
- will drive engagement within the relevant health network?
Then we would like to hear from you!
How to apply
- a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the expression of interest document (one page only)
- an indication as to why you want to be involved in the Continuing Care LHN Advisory Group
- your current resume (no more than four pages)
Email these documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include the Subject line ‘Continuing Care Learning Health Network – Advisory Group EOI’.