If you're a neonatal nurse or midwife passionate about enhancing the safety and quality of Victoria's maternity sector, we invite you to be a part of our Maternity and Newborn Learning Health Network (MNLHN) Advisory or Data Groups
LHN Advisory and Data Groups are key to our engagement structure for the Centre of Clinical Excellence (CoCE).
Applications close 5pm Friday 16 June 2023.
Who should apply?
We are looking for a neonatal nurse to join the MNLHN Advisory Group and a midwife to join our MNLHN Data Group.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about improving healthcare delivery, including those involved in direct patient care
- has knowledge, experience, and skills in the maternity and newborn healthcare sector in Victoria
- is a system thinker and is committed to working collaboratively across multidisciplinary teams
- brings experience in data analysis and interpretation (Data Group specific)
- commits to bringing their whole self and telling it like it is – two key SCV values
- will contribute to leading improvement initiatives or safety and quality work of the MNLHN through effective networking and collaboration
- will drive engagement within the MNLHN and the wider sector.
Diversity in the MNLHN Advisory and Data Group membership is valued and clinicians and consumers from varied disciplines, backgrounds, skillsets, and health settings are essential to ensure broad perspectives are represented.
The selection criteria written in the Expression of Interest documents below will outline the skills we are looking for.
- Neonatal nurse Expression of Interest for Advisory Group
- Midwife Expression of Interest for Data Group
- Advisory Group Terms of Reference
- Data Group Terms of Reference
- Advisory and Data Group FAQ
How to apply
Please read the MNLHN Advisory or Data Group Terms of Reference and selection criteria and submit:
- a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the expression of interest document (one page only) including an indication as to why you want to be involved in the MNLHN Advisory/Data Group
- your current resume (no more than four pages).
Include ‘Maternity and Newborn Learning Health Network –EOI for Advisory or Data Group’ in the email subject line and email to Kathlene Kumar at email@example.com