We’re excited to offer Victorian health services an opportunity to participate in Phase 2 of the Wellbeing for Healthcare Workers Initiative (the Initiative). This statewide initiative aims to promote joy in work and decrease burnout to improve the wellbeing for our healthcare workers. Participating teams will use improvement science to identify and implement ideas to create individual and system-level changes.
We’re accepting applications from a diverse range of healthcare settings, including public and private hospitals, community health, aged care and primary care.
The Initiative will commence in April 2023 and run through June 2024.
Is your organisation:
- committed to improving the wellbeing of your employees?
- courageous and open to empowering employees to become a more engaged, productive and joyful workforce?
- eager to develop and apply improvement science and capability?
This is your chance to be part of the change!
Why join us?
This Initiative will enable your service to:
- learn about the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Joy in Work Framework
- build transferrable improvement science knowledge and skills that can be applied to all types of health service improvement
- test and implement strategies for meaningful and measurable improvements
- improve wellbeing outcomes for your healthcare employees
- learn and collaborate with other organisations.
How to apply
Applications extended to Sunday 26 March 2023 at 11:59pm.
We recommend that your application is completed by a project lead in conjunction with an executive sponsor.
Review the information pack.
Complete the EOI application form.
For more information
For all other enquiries please contact:
Manager - Healthcare Worker Wellbeing Centre