We have established a learning network of healthcare workers, leaders and consumers to share experiences and support the continued uptake of vaccines.
To join our regular webinars on this topic, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the Equally Well Framework during a pandemic
9 February 2022
This session focused on the use of the Equally Well Framework and how it can help prioritise the physical health of mental health consumers, including vaccination status.
Facilitated by Chief Mental Health Nurse Anna Love, presenters included:
- Grace Edgar, Nurse Practitioner and Tyson Hill, Lived Experience Senior, La Trobe Regional Health
- Trudy Brown, Nurse Practitioner, North Western Mental Health.
Access or hesitancy: COVID-19 vaccination for mental health consumers
10 November 2021
This webinar focused on the promoting vaccination in mental health consumers.
Hear from Patrick Roe and Daniel Stinson about the North West Mental Health approach to vaccinations, and Cynthia Mach about the St Vincent’s Community model.
- Craig Wallace, CEO VMIAC
- Marie Piu, CEO Tandem
- Anna Love, Chief Mental Health Nurse.
Innovations in COVID vaccination among mental health consumers
14 October 2021
Hear about Alfred Health's approach to vaccinations from Susanne Birks, Manager, Community Mental and Addiction Health and Alice Ryan, Nurse Practitioner (Physical and Mental Health).
- Rebecca Reed, Director, Improvement Partner, SCV
- Anna Love, Chief Mental Health Nurse
- Naomi Bromley, Deputy Secretary, COVID-19 Response, Department of Health
Get in touch
Page last updated: 11 Feb 2022