We provide a range of tools and resources to help you improve the quality of care in Victoria. These tools help you gain a better understanding of problems, how to identify solutions, and ways to develop an effective strategy.
Please note: This toolkit is under development. We will gradually add more tools and resources for use.
- Family of measures
- Model for improvement
- Partnering for quality improvement
- Partnering for quality improvement co-design and partnering planning canvas template
- Plan Do Study Act cycle
- Plan Do Study Act form
Other Helpful Resources
- Partnering in healthcare framework
- Department of Health Cultural Responsiveness framework – Guidelines for Victorian health services
- Department of Health Designing for Diversity framework
- IHI Achieving Health Equity - A Guide for Health Care Organisations
- IHI Psychology of change framework
- IHI Toolkit
- CEC Toolkit
We welcome your feedback on the usefulness and relevance of the individual tools. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can improve these resources, please take a moment to complete our Toolkit Evaluation Survey.
If you are after additional information or if you have any issues with downloading tools please email firstname.lastname@example.org.